Sunday, August 24, 2008

Confession of a Canto-Drama addict

I think I am sick. Last weekend I went on a drama-marathon that ran up to 10 episodes of 40 minutes, which comes up to 480 minutes, 8 hours of solid watching all nite. And worst of all I couldn't make myself to stop until all the episodes in hand had been watched. Well it all started when I had "managed" to tuck Adrian to bed after spells of bed-jumping, drawer-ransacking and poking the keys at the notebook.
I started with episode 2 (hehe I even skipped lunch just to finish 1st episode in the office) and I ended with episode 12 at about 3 am. Still I can't closed my eyes as my head is insisting to finish the remaining 4.
Dead tired and my eyes were 3 quarter closed, pathetically, I managed to crawl up to get the notebook to the bed and well enough to finish the remaining 2.
Hahaha, I did sort of finish it but I could vaguely remember the story line.
"See !!!!! What's the point" Andrew commented.
So again, I had to rewatched the last 2 again. Stupidity had caused me to waste of my effort .
So boys and girls, a lesson is well-taught here.

Then again, can't wait for the next episode.........

No comments: