Thursday, August 28, 2008

Temporary Citizen my foot!!!!

I can't helped but felt very pissed by some so-call youth leader making racial remarks about the citizenship of Malaysian Chinese. Anyone with a clear conscience would be disgusted with such irresponsible statements in a desperate attempt to woo for votes at a constituency that they knew they would probably lose (there were even thoughts of not contesting at all). This clearly shows people would do or say anything in order to get votes for their own party. This is absolutely absurd knowingly that (even as a normal person) a leader, a youth chief would be raising sensitive sentiments and that eventually angried its own "konco-konco".

Why I felt so strongly about this? I was born and bred here in Malaysia, my beloved homeland, but now it looks like I feel betrayed by "them (whom they regard themself as being the supreme)

If the "konco-konco" is still keeping mummm about what had happened, rest assure, who will defend us? Well "we" will have to turn to the people that would defend us. Fair enough, it's part and parcel of life.....

No comments: