Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Killing me softly .....

So, what 's next!!!! Electricity, transportation, essentials food items ???? Stock market tumbles...aftershocks ...(I expected it though). Niamah...I really pitied those people who opted to vote for the BN Govt to stay in power. What the heck. You reap what you sow and as the saying goes. If previously I can invest 15% of my pay into my savings, now, to invest in my son'e future seems so far away... Dunno how long I can tahan, or this will deplete into my savings. The govt. encourage us to save, but now..... how to save??? We are not talking about luxurious item as I don't live luxuriously and I tend to be thrifty in my spending. It getting hard to even sustain the current lifestyle which is now, quite frugal, what more can I expect to come along???

I have to start cracking my head as to how to increase my wealth, if not, definately, it's gonna impact our mode of lifestyle ( yeah degrading is one option to consider).

No comments: