Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Price of Love

When it comes to Adrian, there is no price limit. Well, so at least I hope that's the case. But living in this present world with the rising of prices in almost everything on the shelf. Perhaps we need to control our lifestyle or degrade our living needs. But should we deprive Adrian from having the best? Everytime when I replenished his milk or diapers supply, his "papa" will be sweating with anguish and his fingers will be tapping the calculator to reconfirm his budget. Alas, he will be saying, no more new clothes/toys until next year. Poor Adrian, he will be stuck in his old clothes, I won't let that happen as I will be working in disguise to get him new clothes/toys simply by implying that these clothes/toys were either present from "somebody" or they were bought long ago. Yes I will continuosly spoil him ...that is the price I have to pay.....love!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sentiments precisely

Anonymous said...

What to do, everything is so expensive these days. One things is for sure, my pay is not "expensive"

Anonymous said...

No one can deny the power of love comes with a price