Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dr M quits?

I wouldn't say if it's the joke of the day, but I can clearly note that it seems like the whole scenario is like ...a playground with kids playing. "One" of them has been leading the whole packed and subsequently resigned and he appointed a new successor. This successor goes against all rules the "One" laid upon and now "One" stamping all the way as the successor bent all the rules to let his friend to join the pack. The "One" now demanded the successor to step down and the latter disregard his intention. "One"now tarik harga and want to leave the playground and he would bring friends along...
Kids will be kids....

4 comments:

Bob K said...

Just wanted to say, welcome to the blogosphere. You're probably one of the first people I know from among the ranks of my 狗朋豬友 from a wonderful phase of my life who's blogging :)

wendiesays said...

bob, glad that you drop a line, well wishes for you and I am still waiting for my free water

Bob K said...

Now I think must ask the Federal Minister .. they seem to be adamant in putting up roadblocks :(

wendiesays said...

hmm, the BMC thingy, I dun think the Fed Min put it, The Fed Min encouraged GS to put it. Less revenue, less duit kopi lorrr