Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What's Next

After a series of natural disaster hitting across the regions, we need to take some time off to ponder and reflect upon what have we done to mother-earth until she response so violently? Yes, we have been greedy, irresponsible, selfish etc and yet mother continously shelter us to many of us had taken for granted.
And yet shouldn't we have learned from past events that with regard that we still inhabit in her territories, we could at least take care of her. Sad to say, actions always speaks less louder than words.
Oh mother-earth, I take regard of you as if you are my own mother and I will take care of you as if you are my children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Global Recession of course...What else do you expect from the soring prices of global resources

Anonymous said...

I think mother earth has her own ways of straightenning things up at the right time and right place