Thursday, May 8, 2008

My paranoia will kill me!!!!

Why as Adrian is pacing himself to life greatest challenges, from sitting to crawling and now walking unaided, my heart virtually skip a beat for every move he endeavour. Come to think about that I wonder how many lifetime seconds my heart stop beating.
But then again, being part and parcel of parenthood, this is something I have to bear with, sort of like if you buy curry mee, you must have the gravy as well. Whoa!! boy, it’s gonna be a lifetime full of challenges head!.
Adrian is beginning to be inquisitive, adventurous, “experimenting with everything he manages to grasps, and now with his new ability to walk, the kitchen and the staircase are bound to be forbidden territory to him. And yet…. He will “naively” stumble to these places not realised by us and even himself.
And the public places seem to be unchartered territory for him, It’s a vast open area of opportunity for him to venture and explore. Once I almost “lost” him is an departmental store when he craftily crawled himself out from our supervision, only for me to realized moments later at which tears were already draining down from my eyes.
I know I might be a little over the board with supervision fuss over Adrian, but if I don’t my paranoia will kill me. But then again I would have , yet again lost a feww heartbeats as well!!!!!!

No comments: